Avery Brewing And Euclid Hall Announce Menu For Midnight Breakfast 2013
Boulder, CO – The brewers of Avery Brewing Company and Chef Jorel Pierce are excited to announce the menu for the third annual Midnight Breakfast at Euclid Hall on the first night of the 2013 Great American Beer Festival in Denver on Thursday, October 10th, 2013.
Ten courses planned for legendary late night breakfast on first day of GABF
- Course 1/Welcomer – Boiled shrimp, celery, pickled okra, angry rim job paired w/ Bloody Joe (Joe’s Pilsner Beer Cocktail) or Lilikoi Kepolo.
- Course 2 – House made Croissants, rose jelly, aerated butter, fennel marmalade and really expensive salt paired w/ Bad Apple Sour Ale.
- Course 3 – Ambrosia Salad: Terrine of fresh fruit and Greek style yogurtpaired w/ Summer’s Day IPA.
- Course 4 – Smoked Loch Duart Salmon Gravlax, green olive and caraway bagel “holes”, whipped feta, Dill-Cucumber-Cauliflower Piccalilli paired w/ Trogdor the Burninator.
- Course 5 – Potato and Allspice Pork Banger, roasted tiny tomatoes, sauce brun paired w/ Chai Brown. *Midnight toast w/ Tweak***
- Courses 6 & 7 – Pomme de Terre Lyonaisse, Braised Eggs-roasted mushrooms-truffle-glacage paired w/ Ross’s’s’ Melange.
- Course 8 – Hog Head Benedict, Classic Hollan-daze, chewy corn muffin, chive, smoked paprika paired w/ Thensaurum Rum-Barrel-Aged Sour.
- Course 9 – Rediculous Cheese, puffed Indian rice, spent grain granola, berries, Eric Dale’s honey (don’t worry…he’s not allergic) paired w/ Volunt Plus Erat.
- Course 10 – Brown butter shortbread cookies paired w/ Momi Hiwa.
Avery Brewing Company and Euclid Hall Bar & Kitchen are welcoming Great American Beer Festival attendees in great American style for the third year with Midnight Breakfast at Euclid Hall right after the first GABF session on Thursday, October 10th. The doors at Euclid Hall open at 10:45 and the breakfast gets underway at 11:00 p.m. Tickets for this legendary late night beer breakfast are $100 per person and went on sale on Monday, August 5th at www.brownpapertickets.com Established in 1993, Avery Brewing Company has developed a reputation as being one of the most daring and visionary breweries in the nation. They are the brewers of Avery IPA, The Maharaja Imperial IPA, White Rascal Belgian Wheat Ale, Mephistopheles’ Stout and eighteen other year-round and seasonal beers.