12 Comments

1. Matt
    February 27, 2019 @ 5:05 pm

Hey Eric, you whining cause your an eagles fan? Maybe a Steelers fan, go back home and have a yuengling. PA beers, football and folks who live there all suck. NEIPA’s from Treehouse are awesome, NE Pat’s are legendary, and the people who live here are wicked, but hey we don’t throw car batteries (usually) and our cops don’t grease poles when we have championship parades and we have a lot of them.

• Greg
      March 2, 2019 @ 4:46 pm

You rock. I think I might love you.

• Bill
      March 20, 2019 @ 6:24 pm

Cheating cheaters get caught cheating.
      Treehouse is mostly hype. Beers are good, but so many other great beers made by other breweries are just as good or better.

2. Rebecca
    February 27, 2019 @ 3:12 am

I have been drinking craft beer and Homebrew beer for 30 years and I am continuously astounded with how outstanding , unique and drinkable Treehouse’s beer is. I live in Connecticut, about an hour away from Treehouse and we have literally dozens of breweries in Connecticut, most of which are quite good. However their beers even the best ones are rarely even close to the quality we get at Treehouse in every single can

3. Eric Wentzel
    February 26, 2019 @ 5:12 pm

The beer absolutely sucks. Heard such high praise of this swill. Drove from pa to get some. Very disappointed with the beer. Bought a lot of it too. This whole fade with this hazy beer and treehouse being a top dog in brewing is a joke. All this new England style ipas are trash. Cant compare to a west coast style. Not even an ipa in my book. Wheres the hops? Where’s the brutal bitterness? Definitely not worth the trip.

• Peter
      February 27, 2019 @ 8:54 am

Where’s the brutal bitterness? I see. So it’s gotta be like that to be good.

• Ryan @HoppyBoston
      February 28, 2019 @ 5:02 am

So you hate NEIPAs, but you drove from PA to MA to buy a bunch of beers at a brewery that almost exclusively brews NEIPAs? Maybe try visiting breweries that make styles you enjoy, I’m sure there are many local ones that don’t require all of that effort.

• [Anonymous Poster]
      February 28, 2019 @ 6:53 am

Take it easy there pal. You just said all New England IPAs are trash so why would you think a brewery that primarily creates NEIPAs would suit you if you don’t like that style of beer? You can’t bash an entire brewery because you don’t like the style of beer they produce… That’s equivalent to saying “I don’t like pizza.”, going to a pizzeria, getting a pizza, then saying “This pizza sucks!” Use some common sense here dude….

• Eric Tipton
      March 2, 2019 @ 1:52 pm

Seriously that’s you’re opinion eric but if you don’t like NEIPA why did you drive from philly to west MA to get it lol

4. Lindy Miller
    February 26, 2019 @ 5:03 pm

Yes it’s cold in line but well worth it

5. Scott
    February 26, 2019 @ 12:45 pm

I could not agree anymore with everything you just said. Even though new to the IPA scene I see why everyone(including myself)fell in love with Tree House. Their distinct flavors create an enjoyable experience every sip. I am glad my boss from work turned me onto Tree House.

6. George Reichardt
    February 26, 2019 @ 12:26 pm

Pro/local tip, never a line on Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon.