Dan’s Beer Christmas List (2009 Edition)
Dear Beer Santa,
I’ve been good all year. I’ve tried to keep up with the rapidly moving craft beer industry, and have tried to remain true to our readers while being kind to the brewers. I have a few things that I would like for Christmas. If you could bring them all, that would be rad, if it can only be one, that would be fine too. I promise to leave you a glass of Black Xantus and some cookies, so you can stay awake for the rest of the night.
Danny Fullpint’s List
1. Dogfish Head, Bell’s and Founders distributes all bottled offerings in California.
2. Any beer from Cigar City Brewing.
3. A fresh growler of Pliny the Elder.
4. A Golden Ticket to Dark Lord Day 2010.
5. More quality advertisers for TheFullPint.com.
6. A partner to host a beer related podcast with.
7. Mad homebrewing skills.
8. Bell’s To Mini Keg Hop Slam
9. A booth at GABF 2010
What would be on your Beer Christmas List? Please use the comment feature below to share with us.