An Offer of Love to All Craft Breweries from The Full Pint
When Jonny and I started this website back in 2007, we built this platform to provide small craft breweries with a free platform to share and spread their news. While your Budweisers and Coors Lights have bottomless pits of money to market and advertise, the smallest of breweries in some cases are getting by the skin of their teeth.
None of us were ready to have our livelihoods temporarily shuttered this past week, and in the case of you and your brewery, you may be impacted more than most. We completely understand that there is a wide range of small beer businesses that will be able to weather this storm and some that most certainly won’t.
Wherever you land on that spectrum, we would like to offer everything we can to keep things going for you. Helping breweries is not new to us and it’s the lifeblood of our business.
Please reach out to us at [email protected] and take us up on any or all of these offers:
- Assistance in putting out or publishing press and event releases regarding temporary operation changes.
- Complimentary banner ad (offer expires 4/15/20)*
- Complimentary audio ad (offer expires 4/14/20)*
- ReTweets and Shares of Social media efforts *
- Consultation phone calls to handle/manage social media during furloughs.
- Minor IT support.
- Anything else that we can do remotely that will tip the scale on keeping you a thriving beer business.
* Ads must be related to operation structure changes such as drive through or delivery service.
We realize we are a small team and only have so much bandwidth, but we’d love to help as much as possible.
We wish you all the best of luck, please stay strong and know that when this all blows over, we will still be hear to help brewers spread their good word to those who love drinking great beer.