Block 15 Brewing’s 2016 Cellar Stash Brunch & Bottle Release
(Corvallis,OR) – As part of Corvallis Beer Week, we will once again be hosting a Block 15 Cellar Stash Brunch & Bottle Release. For this event, our founding brewer Nick scoured our cellar to create a curated selection of previously released Block 15 beers, a portion of which was set aside upon release to age and mature–until now!
Each person will be eligible to purchase up to 2 bottles from our selection of cellared beer, in addition to 4 bottles of our 2016 Brewer’s Brunch Blend—Bellini.
Cellar Stash Bottles
- Funky Hands
- Breakfast with the Buffalo
- Belmont 15
- 2011 Demons Farm
- 2011 Imagine
- 2015 Sweet Sassy Molassy
- 2014 Caves Anniversary
- 2012 Golden Canary
- 5th Anniversary Petit Verdot
- 2013 Kriek
- 2013 Turbulent Consequence, Pêche
- 2013 Gin & Juice
- 2015 Coffee with Elijah
- 2013 Cassis
How to Obtain Tickets
We will be holding a lottery for brunch tickets, which you can enter now at block15.com/brunch (limit of two seats per entry). We will be accepting entries until 9am on Tuesday, August 30th. You will be notified by 9am on Thursday, September 1st if your name is drawn.
If selected from the lottery, you will be required to place a $20 deposit to confirm your attendance and reservation. If you do not confirm your reservation, your seats will be passed on to someone on the waiting list.
Brunch tickets are $15 per person, and include a buffet of:
- Peach Bread Pudding w/ Strawberry Balsamic Coulis
- Local Eggs Scrambled w/ Thyme and Green Onion
- Fried Chicken and a Biscuit w/ Dill Aioli and Fresh Jalapeño
- Potatoes O’Brien
- Chicken and Apple Sausage Links
- Fresh Fruit, Cheese and Cracker Platter
- Bellini Beer Oyster Shooters
block15.com – @Block15Brewing – facebook