Rogue Ales Celebrates All Things Local with Chatoe Rogue – OREgasmic Ale
INDEPENDENCE, OR. – Rogue Ales will celebrate all things Oregon this spring with the second release from Chatoe Rogue – OREgasmic Ale. From seed to bottle, OREgasmic Ale is 100% Oregon, 100% Rogue. It is brewed with Oregon hops and malt grown on Rogue’s own Micro Hopyard and Micro Barley Farm.
OREgasmic Ale is brewed using 6 Oregon ingredients:
1. Rogue Micro Barley Farm DareTM Malt (Tygh Valley, OR)
2. Rogue Micro Barley Farm RiskTM Malt (Tygh Valley, OR)
3. Rogue Micro Hopyard Revolution Hops (Independence, OR)
4. Rogue Micro Hopyard Independent Hops (Independence, OR)
5. Free Range Coastal Water (Newport, OR)
6. Rogue Pacman Yeast (Odell, OR)
Even glass production and the serigraph labeling are done in Oregon.
Rogue is dedicated to saving the terroir of Oregon hops and barley, one acre at a time, by growing its own. The Rogue Grow Your Own (GYO) Micro Barley Farm is located in Oregon’s Tygh Valley Appellation and Rogue’s 42 acre Micro Hopyard is located in Oregon’s Wigrich Appellation.
OREgasmic Ale will be on shelves on April 1st, 2011.