Law Vs. Beer… easy choice for The Bruery
Patrick Rue from The Bruery in Placentia Ca seems to think it was. While studying for the bar exam, he also started working on his business plan. But when it came down too choosing a career path he and his wife Rachel made the wise decision of founding The Bruery
Last Thursday night Danny Fullpint and I joined our pal Randy from Whole Foods Arroyo in Pasadena for a 6 beer flight from The Bruery. Patrick and Rachel being the ever so gracious hosts poured up:
- Orchard White – unfiltered, bottle conditioned Belgian-style witbier.
- Black Orchard – unfiltered, bottle conditioned Belgian-style black wheat beer, or “black wit”, if you will.
- Saison Rue – unfiltered, bottle conditioned, Belgian/French-style farmhouse ale.
- Trade Winds – a Belgian-style Golden Ale with a Southeast Asian twist.
- Autumn Maple – Brewed with 17 lbs. of yams per barrel, this autumn seasonal is a different take on the “pumpkin” beer style.
- Partridge in a Pear Tree – is a Belgian-style Dark Strong Ale, brewed with our brewery-made dark candi sugar, Munich and Vienna malts.