Join Wild Barrel Brewing’s The Inner Circle of the Barrel Club
(San Marcos, CA) – Our friends Bill Sysak (Dr. Bill), Bill Sobieski and Chris White are very close to opening their new brewery in North County San Diego, Wild Barrel Brewing. They have just announced they will be opening up an intimate sized bottle club, similar to clubs like The Bruery Reserve Society or The Rare Barrel Ambassadors of Sour. Read on for all the details on what you get and how to sign up. As long as we’ve known Dr. Bill, we can say that even though we haven’t tried the beers yet, he would not put his name on something he wouldn’t be proud of. Cheers!
Inner Circle of the Barrel
You are on the brink of the precipice that is the Inner Circle. Will you dare to take the leap, to become one of the chosen few, into the world of Wild Barrel’s rare barrel aged hand-crafted ales. Enter the world of pitch black barrel aged Imperial Stouts, let your palate explode with aromas and flavors of chocolate, coffee, vanilla, coconut, maple, & cinnamon. As you explore the darkness, a light will appear that will lead you to a plethora of bright, tart, wild & funky ales. Aged in various barrels with amazing fruits and blended together to take you on an acid trip of discovery. Join us in the Inner circle.
“Inner Circle of the Barrel”
2018 Membership Benefits
- Twenty 500 ml Barrel aged Bottles, Two bottles of 10 different beers (Blender’s Choice)
- First opportunity to purchase public bottle & can releases online, (while supplies last)
- Two glasses unique to members with initial release, annually.
- One “Inner Circle” T-shirt with initial release, annually. Select size upon joining.
- 10% discount on all online & tasting room purchases, beer and merchandise.
- First opportunity to purchase a 2019 membership.
- Option to pick-up at the brewery, ship within California (at an additional cost), or designate a trustee for pick-up.
- If you wish to have your allocations and membership items shipped within California, for an additional cost, you are responsible to purchase shipping via our online store once the membership items are made available.
Cost of membership
- $300 + tax + CRV (California Redemption Value). Non-refundable.
- Shipping within California is at an additional cost, and not included in the cost of membership.
- Unfortunately, we cannot ship outside of California.
- Initial enrollment limited to 300 members.
The Boring Stuff
Tell us about the beers?
Membership will include 20 bottles of barrel aged beer that will only be available to members. 10 unique beers will be released each year, exclusively for the “Inner Circle of the Barrel”. Members will receive 2 500ml bottles of each beer. All beers will be released during the 2018 calendar year. If there is an overage in production, Members will have first opportunity to purchase additional bottles. If there continues to be an excess of bottles after the Members have had the opportunity to purchase them, we reserve the right to sell them to the public. However, it is our goal to release these beers only to club Members.
First Opportunity to Purchase Bottle Beer
In 2018, we hope to have limited quantities of bottled and canned beers that will be publicly released. As a Member, you will have the first opportunity to purchase a limited number of bottles or cans before they go on sale to the public, while the supply lasts. If you choose to purchase our canned IPA’s we will only hold them for two weeks after the release. It is the Members responsibility to purchase shipping at time of ordering or pick up the canned IPA’s within the two week window. If the canned IPA’s are not picked up within the window they will become the property of Wild Barrel Brewing Company.
Members will receive a 10% discount on all purchases made through our website and in our tasting room. This includes bottles, cans, crowlers, and merchandise. This will not include shipping charges.
First Right of Acceptance to 2019 Membership
Members will have the first opportunity to purchase a 2019 membership.
Shipping and Bottle/Can pick up Options
The following options are available for fulfilling Membership allocations and additional purchases for Members:
- Pick-up at brewery– Orders can only be picked up during tasting room hours.
- Shipping within California– Members who live in California, can have their orders shipped directly to them at an additional cost, Wild Barrel is only allowed to ship to addresses within California. A signature and government issued ID proving that the person accepting the package is 21+ years of age will be required upon delivery. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes.
- Trustee– Members may designate a Trustee to pick-up their beers. An ID proving that the person accepting the package is 21+ years of age will be required. Trustee’s can be changed at any time by emailing [email protected]
Length of Membership
Membership is valid from January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018. All beer purchased through the 2018 membership that have not been picked up by March 31, 2019, will become the property of Wild Barrel.
Cancellation of Membership
Membership may not be cancelled or terminated by members for any reason. Wild Barrel reserves the right to cancel and terminate a membership at any time and for any reason.
This membership will be on sale at http://wildbarrelbrewing.com on Thursday September 28, 2017 at 12 PM Noon PST.