Have You Registered for the 2023 Craft Beer Summit Yet?
Since CCBA’s last California Craft Beer Summit, a lot has happened. The COVID-19 pandemic created all sorts of unforeseen challenges, and the industry’s landscape has changed significantly: financially, logistically, legally, as well as a host of new brewing trends that have emerged.
That’s why we’re all getting together next month at the 2023 California Craft Beer Summit! You can register here.
The 2023 Summit will take place March 19-22 in Sacramento and CCBA is excited to have so many brewers in the California Craft Beer community come together to discuss the State of the Industry, learn about new brewing technologies and techniques, while building fellowship with other brewers from around the state, as well as advocating for our industry in front of the State Capitol’s decision-makers, and moving craft beer forward in California’s post-pandemic food and beverage scene.
A few of the standout sessions at this year’s Summit include:
- Opening Keynote with David Walker, Firestone Walker Brewing Co.
- Closing Tap Talk with Ken Grossman, Sierra Nevada and Natalie and Vinnie Cilurzo, Russian River Brewing Co.
- State of the Craft Beer Industry with Bart Watson, Brewers Association
- Hop Creep- Root Causes, Effects, and Treatments with Vinnie Cilurzo, Russian River and Tom Nielsen, Sierra Nevada
- A “fireside chat” with Chris White, White Labs
- ABC Presentation with Matthew Botting, California ABC General Counsel
- Brand-Building in the Gen Z Era with Mike Kallenberger
- Beer Soluble Hop Compounds: Translating Raw Hop Aroma to Finished Beer Aroma with Yakima Chief Hops
- Self-Distribution Panel
- and more!