Crooked Stave’s Cellar Reserve 2012 Membership Goes on Sale 12/17
As a followup from the news that Crooked Stave will be starting up their Cellar Reserve Membership Program for 2012, here are all the important details, including how you can get your membership this Saturday, December 17th. Cheers!
Below are the details for the 2012 Cellar Reserve Membership which will be available starting at 10am MST on December 17, 2011. We look forward to seeing you at future Cellar Reserve Member events!
If you are located out of Colorado and choose to have someone other than yourself pick up your Cellar Reserve allocations, you must email [email protected] with the name of your designated trustee who is the person responsible for picking up your beers.
Crooked Stave Cellar Reserve Membership 2012:
– 2012 Membership Card
– 2 Cellar Reserve stemware glasses
– Exclusive members only T-Shirt
– Neoprene Dual Bottle Beer Tote
(1 bottle) Blackberry Petite Sour (upon release, estimated Feb 2012)
(2 bottle) Batch #1 (100% Brett, 100% barrel fermented) (upon release, estimated March 2012)
(1 bottle) *Surette Reserva Chardonnay barrel-aged (upon release, estimated April 2012)
(1 bottle) L’Brett d’Or (upon release, estimated May 2012)
(1 bottle) *Persica (upon release, estimated July 2012)
(1 bottle) *Nightmare on Brett Street (Cognac) (upon release, estimated Aug 2012)
(1 bottle) *Nightmare on Brett Street (Brandy) (upon release, estimated Aug 2012)
(1 bottle) *Sour Quad (Cognac) (upon release, estimated Nov 2012)
(1 bottle) *Cellar Reserve Blend (upon release in 2012)
*Denotes beer is a Cellar Reserve exclusive.
– Access to purchase specialty bottle releases at discount (subject to allocation limits)
– First right of refusal for 2013 membership
– Future discounts to be added once our taproom is open.
– Future planned Cellar Reserve Member events (additional charges apply)
As well as receiving the above listed beers and merchandise, the following beers are planned for release from our Barrel Cellar in 2012 and available to Cellar Reserve Members.
– Blackberry Petite Sour
– Batch #1 (100% Brett, 100% barrel fermented)
– L’Brett d’Or – 100% Brett Golden Sour
– Burgandy Sour (not yet named)
– Oculus – Sour Belgian Golden Ale with Vignole grapes
– Barrel Aged 2012 Petite Sour (w/soon to be added fruit)
– Dark Sour (not yet named)
– Sour Quad (Bourbon barrel) (not yet named)
– First Anniversary Blend
**Please note that a few of these beers will likely be available to the public for purchase. As a Cellar Reserve Member you are guaranteed the first opportunity to purchase these beers, to some limitation, before they go on sale to the public.
DISCLAIMER: Crooked Stave Cellar Reserve Memberships are open to USA residents over the age of 21 only. If you reside outside of Colorado and decide to purchase a Cellar Reserve Membership make sure to designate a Colorado Trustee or you are responsible for picking up your allocation which will be held at the brewery until March 21st, 2013. We are unable to ship beer as FedEx, UPS, and USPS does not allow us to ship beer direct to customers. No refunds will be given after placing an order.
Get the most up to date info at http://membership.crookedstave.com