Craft Beer Power Rankings 5-9-13
The Full Pint brings to you the Craft Beer Power Rankings for the second week of May. We attempt to rank the top five beers based on influences from a number of factors including, but not limited to social media platforms, Rate Beer, BeerAdvocate, etc. Here we go!
5. Cigar City Hunahpu 2013 – There is a whole new wave of people in line to try this, and the ISO’s continue very strong for this beer. It’s also prime time to drink, so it has that going for it as well.
4. Beachwood Brewing System of a Stout – While Beachwood Brewing is most famous for their fresh hoppy ales, they made some noise last year at a very intimate beer dinner last June, and brewed a beer called System of a Stout with Armenian coffee. They have now bottled this beauty and will be releasing a limited amount May 24th.
3. Founders Doom – This beer hasn’t reached everyones hands yet, and thus is still in high demand. Add us to the list of those searching for it.
2. The Bruery Chocolate Rain – The Bruery put a ton of their most decadent beer up for sale to the Reserve and Hoarders Society, and it’s blown up on Social Media feeds and trade boards. It’s super delicious, but be careful.
1. Dark Lord 2013 – We have about another month left of Dark Lord Mania. Because of the low allocation amount, it’s trading much higher than previous fresh vintages have.