Cigar City Hunahpu’s Day 2014 Ticket Sale Info
· Sales start at noon Eastern time.
· The link to purchase tickets will be revealed later today on hunahpusday.com.
· Please keep in mind that a lot of people are anxious to purchase tickets, and just about all of them will likely try to purchase at the same time, so there’s a very good chance a large portion of folks attempting will not be able to purchase tickets.
· For those who try to access the tickets and the page says that it’s “Pending,” that means other people have secured the right to purchase tickets. HOWEVER, we are placing a 5 minute window on completing the purchase, so anyone who doesn’t complete the sale in 5 minutes will have their ticket released back to the public. If you miss out right at noon, check back in 5 minutes!
· So, it should go without saying that if you’re buying a ticket, you want to have all of your payment information ready to go, otherwise you could be timed out!
· If you see anything about a “Promo Code” on the EventBrite page, just ignore it, it’s not needed.
· After your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email that includes your ticket to the event. Tickets are required for entry into Hunahpu’s Day. If your email address is entered incorrectly, you will not receive your ticket. Please take care in entering your information.
· EventBrite has assured us that they can handle the volume of people we expect.
· LOCALS: We will be selling Hunahpu’s Day tickets in the tasting room in the coming weeks. More details to be announced very soon.
· If you want to avoid the rush altogether, buy a ticket to Fruit in the Room taking place at the Cigar City Brewpub on Tuesday, January 28th at 7pm. All who attend will have guaranteed access to a Hunahpu’s Day ticket!