Braxton Labs Announces Lupulin @ Labs, a Hoppy Beer Tap Takeover, April 28th
(Newport, KY) Braxton Labs is a place to spark conversation, ignite innovation and celebrate the craft community. On Saturday, April 28th we’ll celebrate with a brand new event called “Lupulin at Labs.” Lupulin, the active ingredient in hops, will be celebrated with 40 taps of hoppy beers, a new Labs can release, Revamp IPA infusions and more.
“We love combining other breweries special projects with our own at Braxton Labs,” said Jake Rouse, Braxton Brewing Company Co-Founder & CEO. “For this event, we’re excited to combine Braxton’s lineup of hoppy beers with some of the best hoppy beers in the industry!”
Dedicated to innovation and experimentation, Braxton is excited to experiment with an event solely dedicated to craft beer’s favorite ingredient: hops. Braxton Brewing Company and Braxton Labs will pour more than 10 of their own hoppy beer creations alongside 20+ hoppy guest taps:
* 3 Floyds Brewing Company, Zombie Dust Pale Ale (ABV: 6.2% IBU: 50)
* Bearded Iris Brewing, Homestyle New England IPA (ABV: 6%)
* Dogfish Head Brewery, 120 Minute Triple IPA (ABV: 18% IBU: 120)
* Dogfish Head Brewery, Lupu Luau Toasted Coconut IPA (ABV: 7.3% IBU: 45)
* Lagunitas Brewing Co., Lucky 13 Mondo Red Ale (ABV: 8.8%, IBU: 77)
* Madtree Brewing, Entropic Theory IPA (ABV: 7.5% IBU: 70)
* Monnik Beer Company, IPA (ABV: 7% IBU: 64)
* Moody Tongue, Sliced Nectarine IPA (ABV: 5.9%)
* Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., Hazy Little Thing New England IPA (ABV: 6.7% IBU: 40)
* Stillwater Artisanal, The Cloud IPA with oats & lactose (ABV: 7% IBU: 75)
* Stone Brewing, Buzzer Beater Imperial IPA (ABV: 9.4% IBU: 65)
* Taft’s Ale House, Panic Do Nothing Hazy IPA (ABV: 7.5% IBU: 52)
* And more to be announced!
Braxton Labs will also be releasing a new, to-be-announced canned beer on this day. Those details will be shared as they are finalized. Braxton Brewing Company will be featuring Revamp IPA and four firkins, or infusions, featuring Revamp in the Braxton Labs Beer Garden. Live Music and a Food Trucks will also be at the party.
“I can’t wait to host all of the local hop heads,” said Evan Rouse, Braxton Brewing Company Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer. “I’m excited to share a few new beers and an amazing tap lineup with everyone for Lupulin at Labs.”
To learn more about Braxton Labs, like the brewery and taproom on Facebook or follow them on Twitter. Follow Braxton Brewing Company on Instagram to see Labs highlights. Visit braxtonbrewing.com to learn more.