The Full Pint brings to you the Craft Beer Power Rankings for the last week of March. We attempt to rank the top five beers based on influences from a number of factors including, but not limited to social media platforms, Rate Beer, BeerAdvocate, etc. Here we go!
5. Stone Enjoy By IPA – Anyone who wants to deny this beer, should go on twitter and do a search for #EnjoyBy . Having consumed the latest batch, 04.20.13, I can assure you the beer is as good as it was when it first came out.
4. Bear Republic Black Racer IPA – A year after winning industry medals for their Black IPA, Bear Republic launched Black Racer IPA in bottles last week to a great reception. It’s been lighting up the liquor store social media feeds, it’s getting good marks on RateBeer, and has gotten people excited for a black IPA again.
3. Sly Fox Helles Golden Lager – You might be scratching your head on this. Don’t. Sly Fox introduced a new drinking package/vessel known as the ‘360 Lid‘. Forget widemouth, forget vortex, the top of this beer can is completely removable, turning the beer into a instant cup of beer.
2. Cigar City Hunahpu’s Imperial Stout 2013 – We’re still at peak Hunahpu’s season, at nearly a month away from it’s brewery only release. Whether it be RB, BA or a social media platform, this beer is in great demand for trade. With the death of eBay beer sales, it actually might be easier to land for those who have yet to try this magical beer.
1. Founders KBS 2013 – Founder’s has done the best they can to meet demand on one of the most popular Imperial Stouts to ever hit the market. They even split their brewery release parties up into four separate dates that ends this Saturday. This beer is already blowing up on the trade boards, I guarantee your Facebook/Twitter/Untappd will be flooded with KBS heavily for weeks to come.