From Four Peaks Brewing: If you’re an artist who finds inspiration in beer, and you want to show your talent and appreciation of the craft to thousands of local beer lovers, this is the contest for you! The winning design will be printed on one side of a whole bunch of coasters (seriously, we’re ordering a lot) that we’ll prominently display and use gratuitously at all of our Four Peaks locations.
Will Your Art Be Featured On The Other Side?
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Pick up a coaster template at any of our 3 locations (8th Street in Tempe, Wilson Tasting Room in Tempe, Grill & Tap in Scottsdale), draw your design within the blank outline according to the instructions on the sheet
2. Download the template (Click HERE for template) and design your coaster in Photoshop or equivalent program (please set resolution to 300 dpi)
*There is no color limit due to the coasters being digitally printed, so color to your heart’s content!*
HOW TO SUBMIT:
1. Email a PDF or high resolution JPG to email@example.com. Feel free to scan your design onto your computer to make this happen. Be sure to mention “Four Peaks Coaster Design Contest” in the subject line, and include your contact info (name, address, phone number, email) in the body of the email.
2. Bring a print of your design into any of our Four Peaks locations with your contact info (name, address, phone number, email) on the back of the sheet and turn it in to a manager.
*All submissions must be received by midnight on MONDAY, JULY 8th*
The Four Peaks Coaster design must include the company title, “Four Peaks Brewing Company” in some capacity.
1. Grand Prize – Art on a coaster + Your very own sleeve + Gift Card
2. Runner Up – Gift card + Social Media mention
The Top 5 Submissions will be chosen by Four Peaks and the Grand Prize and Runner Up will be decided by the public (you)! **Voting will begin on TUESDAY, JULY 9th, voting ends on FRIDAY, JULY 12th.**
Winner and Runner Up will be announced on MONDAY, JULY 15th.
For more information visit our Event Page on Facebook HERE!!