Podcast EP 99 – Breaking The Big Beer Levee – Scott Wood of Courtyard Brewery
We are back from vacation and are joined by our friend Scott Wood, Founder/Brewer at Courtyard Brewing in New Orleans, Louisiana. We talk about many topics including:
– Scott’s start in the alcohol business.
– Scott’s late start into craft beer.
– Leaving San Diego for New Orleans.
– How Scott found a loophole in Louisiana liquor laws that helped him open.
– Serving guest beers alongside house beers.
– The pressures from the bigger players in New Orleans.
– Meeting Kyle at Horus Aged Ales.
– Balancing dad life with beer life.
And much much more!
This podcast is sponsored by the California Craft Beer Summit. Please visit http://cacraftbeersummit.com
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com