Podcast EP 63 – Don’t Drink Beer With Alex Kidd
We are joined by beer-leberity comedy beer blogger, Alex Kidd of Don’t Drink Beer. We discuss how DDB got started, randalling beer through hamburgers, defining shitlords, why pastry stouts and pastry hops are so hot right now and much much more.
We run down:
- How DDB Began
- Alex’ mockery of video based beer reviews
- His lexicon to describe the most undesirable beer drinkers and beer styles
- The intersection of beer and collecting
- The trading and secondary beer marketplace
- Why people love hazy IPA
- What Alex drinks when he’s not being all uppity.
You can find Don’t Drink Beer on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, as well as the main website, dontdrinkbeer.com.