Podcast EP 258 – Interview Matteo Rachocki of Voodoo Brewery
This week, we are joined by founder/CEO of Voodoo Brewery Matteo Rachocki. We discuss many things with Matteo including:
- Voodoo’s legacy from back in the RateBeer/bottle share days.
- Early day footprint and business model.
- Growing up along side bigger PA breweries like Tröegs, Victory, etc.
- The new business model of franchising Voodoo Brewery.
- Surviving the pandemic.
- Watching the fallout of the recent craft wave.
- Was contracting ever an option?
- How is this different from BJs, Rock Bottom or Gordon Biersch?
- How does Voodoo translate outside of Meadville, PA?
- How does Voodoo navigate different communities and cultures?
And much more!
You are reading this because you know you are in need of a lambic basket and you don’t own one yet. Click here to purchase your very own lambic basket and support The Full Pint podcast in doing so. [LINK]
Looking to become the next big sponsor of The Full Pint Podcast? Email us at [email protected]!
Please check out these resources if you are a member of the craft beer industry and need help.
National Women’s Law Center – https://nwlc.org/
Department of Fair Employment and Housing – https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/