Podcast EP 256 – Interview with Matt & Mike of Knotty Taps
- How Mike and Danny met at 316 Day two years ago.
- Earliest craft beer memories for Mike and Matt.
- How they got into the tap handle biz.
- Danny shares that kegerator life experience.
- The hardest commission.
- What will and won’t Knotty say yes to?
- Tap handle first impressions.
- Referring to Beer Cruncher’s tap handle blog.
And much more!
You are reading this because you know you are in need of a lambic basket and you don’t own one yet. Click here to purchase your very own lambic basket and support The Full Pint podcast in doing so. [LINK]
Looking to become the next big sponsor of The Full Pint Podcast? Email us at [email protected]!
Please check out these resources if you are a member of the craft beer industry and need help.
National Women’s Law Center – https://nwlc.org/
Department of Fair Employment and Housing – https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/
Project When – https://projectwhen.org/resources/how-to-report-workplace-harassment-incidents/