Podcast EP 251 – Brian Rauso – Green Cheek Beer
We are joined by co-founder of Green Cheek Beer Co., Brian Rauso. Items for discussion include:
- History leading up to Green Cheek including Noble Ale Works.
- Changes Brian has noticed over the past ten years.
- Being the yang to Evan Price’s yin.
- Swooping in on failed breweries.
- What Brian has learned from the “bubble burst.”
- How is Direct to Consumer working out post pandemic.
- Green Cheek’s approach to festivals and collabs.
- The tough competition in Orange County beer.
- Brad is opening a brewery!
- Expansion strategy.
- Widening the beverage offerings.
And much more!
You are reading this because you know you are in need of a lambic basket and you don’t own one yet. Click here to purchase your very own lambic basket and support The Full Pint podcast in doing so. [LINK]
Big shout out to Native Son LA. Taking over the former Modern Times Dankness Dojo, Native Son LA is open for business offering food and of course great craft beer. Stay tuned as they begin brewing out of this location. Visit their instagram to stay up to date https://instagram.com/nativesonla
Please check out these resources if you are a member of the craft beer industry and need help.
National Women’s Law Center – https://nwlc.org/