Podcast EP 240 – Meet James and Micah From The Bruery
This week, we are joined by James Bruner and Micah Rush from The Bruery. We discuss many items including:
– James’ and Micah’s roles and backgrounds.
– Danny’s history with The Bruery.
– Preconceived notion when someone you know leaves a brewery.
– The Bruery expanding their offerings and audience.
– Keeping Society members happy.
– Some of the more challenging concepts to execute.
– QC dialed in.
– How they respond to a fan request of a retired beer to return.
– Maintaining legacy brands like Anniversary and 12 days of Christmas.
And tons more!
Big should out to our newest sponsors Native Son LA. Taking over the former Modern Times Dankness Dojo, Native Son LA is open for business offering food and of course great craft beer. Stay tuned as they begin brewing out of this location. Visit their instagram to stay up to date https://instagram.com/nativesonla
Please check out these resources if you are a member of the craft beer industry and need help.
National Women’s Law Center – https://nwlc.org/
Department of Fair Employment and Housing – https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/