Podcast EP 231 – Possibly Our Last Show on Stone Brewing
Danny and Andy are joined to dicuss the sale of Stone Brewing to Sapporo U.S.A. Please note, there was a technical issue in Danny’s audio this week that will be corrected in the next show. We discuss the following:
– Danny’s recent trip to Paso Robles, CA.
– The news breaking of Stone Brewing getting acquired.
– A brief history of us talking about this for the past few years.
– Why it’s so fascinating to us.
– Fan and employee reaction to the news.
– What the future holds.
– What remaining independent breweries are left to buy?
– The latest in the Modern Times auction saga.
And much more!
We’d like to thank our sponsor, Great Notion Brewing. Great Notion Brewing offers a variety of modern, cutting edge, culinary inspired beers: pastry stouts, hazy IPAs, smoothie sours. Every few weeks they have been adding states to their direct shipping list. Download their app on the app store, and check out with promocode FULLPINT10 for 10% off your next order.
National Women’s Law Center – https://nwlc.org/
Department of Fair Employment and Housing – https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/