Podcast EP 225 – Andy Miller of Great Notion Brewing
We are joined by Co-Founding Brewer of Great Notion Brewing, Andy Miller. We catch up with Andy and cover many topics inlcuding:
– Re-introducing the Great Notion 3.
– The story on how Great Notion formed.
– Wild early business meetings with Pauly.
– The original vision.
– The PDX beer landscape prior to Great Notion and Modern Times.
– Being careful with fruit in beer.
– The vision and execution of expanding.
– Did the recent Modern Times spook the team?
– How does Great Notion stay cutting edge and not fall behind the times?
– Frozen treat beer?
– Thoughts on strong beer.
– Is seltzer a natural fit?
– West Coast IPA comeback.
And much more!
We’d like to thank our sponsor, Great Notion Brewing. Great Notion Brewing offers a variety of modern, cutting edge, culinary inspired beers: pastry stouts, hazy IPAs, smoothie sours. Every few weeks they have been adding states to their direct shipping list. Download their app on the app store, and check out with promocode FULLPINT10 for 10% off your next order.
National Women’s Law Center – https://nwlc.org/
Department of Fair Employment and Housing – https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/