Podcast EP 223 – Interview – Connnor Casey of Cellarmaker Brewing
We are joined by Co-Founder and CEO of Cellarmaker Brewing, Connor Casey out of San Francisco, CA. We discuss many things including:
– Cellarmaker still feeling like the new kids.
– Cellarmaker in the context of other famous Bay Area breweries past and present.
– Connor choosing SF instead of LA to startup.
– Hop talk.
– Canning talk: freshness, can shock, etc.
– San Francisco Beer Week returns.
– RIP Marin Brewing.
– Cellarmakers Approach IPA.
– Danny is mad about Cold IPA.
– Shipping direct to consumer.
– Scarce IPAs.
– House of Pizza!
– Lighting up new spots and experiences.
And much more!
We’d like to thank our sponsor, Great Notion Brewing. Great Notion Brewing offers a variety of modern, cutting edge, culinary inspired beers: pastry stouts, hazy IPAs, smoothie sours. Every few weeks they have been adding states to their direct shipping list. Download their app on the app store, and check out with promocode FULLPINT10 for 10% off your next order.
Please check out these resources if you are a member of the craft beer industry and need help.
National Women’s Law Center – https://nwlc.org/
Department of Fair Employment and Housing – https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/
Project When – https://projectwhen.org/resources/how-to-report-workplace-harassment-incidents/