Podcast EP 221 – Vinnie and Matt – A Couple of Pilsner Bois
We are joined by Matt Brynildson of Firestone Walker Brewing and Vinnie Cilurzo to talk about pilsner and many other items including:
– What’s the big idea here?
– STiVO pils and how it came to be.
– How this collab is different from the usual cool collabs.
– A refresher on PiVO Pilsner.
– What pilsner means to the US drinker.
– The challenge in positioning pilsner as a great drink and not a cheap beer.
– How can lager beer be better positioned.
– Italian pilsner craze.
– Side pull talk.
– The confusion of Czech and Bohemian Pilsner.
– And much more!
We’d like to thank our sponsor, Great Notion Brewing. Great Notion Brewing offers a variety of modern, cutting edge, culinary inspired beers: pastry stouts, hazy IPAs, smoothie sours. Every few weeks they have been adding states to their direct shipping list. Download their app on the app store, and check out with promocode FULLPINT10 for 10% off your next order.