Podcast EP 209 – June Beer Biz Gossip
Our co-host Andy returns to the show as we talk about many of the hot topic swirling across the craft beer industry including:
– Things opening back up and what that looks like.
– BrewDog in the news for being a bad place to work.
– BrewDog’s attempts to seem decent.
– @BeerCruncher triggers Danny with beer / pro wrestling tweet.
– More talk about the “reckoning”
– A look at Tree House Brewing’s limits.
And much more!
We’d like to thank our sponsor Pure Project, a small batch San Diego brewery making the finest barrel aged sours, stouts, hazy and clear IPAs. CA and NV residents can have Pure Project shipped directly. Listeners of The Full Pint podcast can receive 15% off their order by visiting purebrewing.org/fullpint.
We’d also like to thank our sponsor Radiant Beer Co., which is now fully opened in Anaheim. Please visit radiantbeer.com, sign up for their newsletter to receive 15% off your first tasting room visit.
>Please check out these resources if you are a member of the craft beer industry and need help.
National Women’s Law Center – https://nwlc.org/
Department of Fair Employment and Housing – https://www.dfeh.ca.gov/