Podcast EP 188 – A Brewery with 9 Lives – Scott Wood
Returning to the show this week is Owner/Brewer of Courtyard Brewery out of New Orelans, Scott Wood. We discuss Scott’s turbulant time over the past year, including:
– The plan to leave Courtyard’s original spot in New Orleans for a bigger production / destination brewery.
– Being kicked out of spot 1 before spot 2 was ready.
– Fighting to get funding.
– What the new brewery would be able to provide the first spot wouldn’t.
– Louisiana and New Orleans shutting down the tap room.
– Scott fighting for clarity on what and how he can sell his beer.
– False starts to open.
– What Scott misses most about being open.
– What the beer program will look like once reopened.
– Has Scott turned the corner on lagers yet?
– Burrito talk!
And much much more!
We’d like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at [email protected].
• El Segundo Brewing – Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, you can now pick up beers to go and even order online.