Podcast EP 126 – From Science to Sixpoint – Eric Bachli
We are joined by one of the most talented hazemakers in the country, Eric Bachli from Sixpoint Brewery in Brooklyn, NY. We discuss Eric’s unique rise in the professional brewing industry with topics including:
– Eric’s beginnings in biotech/pharma industry.
– Being fascinated with homebrewing.
– Laser focus on technical brewing education.
– Eric’s first shot at professional brewing at CBA.
– Eric’s thoughts on the Trillium labor snafu.
– Jumping ship to Sixpoint Brewery.
– Tweaking Sixpoint’s IPA profile.
– Thoughts on the unique slim cans at Sixpoint.
– The Sixpoint beer app.
– Thoughts on breweries that command a line for a release.
– Thoughts on the Lucky Charms beer.
– Thoughts on the sale to ABV.
And much much more.
This podcast is sponsored by CraftyShipping.com . Please listen to the show to receive your 10% off promo code for perfectly made beer bottle shippers.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com