Podcast EP 103 – Craft Beer Superhero – Maria Cabré
We are joined by head brewer at J. Wakefield Brewing, Maria Cabré. Maria shares the story going from working in the hospitality industry to professionally brewing beer.
We discuss the following:
– Maria’s story of going from baking to homebrewing
– Meeting Jonathan Wakefield in the homebrewing scene
– Going from a support role to a brewing role
– Being portrayed as a superhero in Wakefield marketing and branding
– Inspiring other women to work in craft beer
– Florida beer scene reputation
– Exploding fruit cans
– Constant travel for collabs
– Balancing mom life with beer life.
And much more!
This podcast is sponsored by The Full Pint Shop. Grab tshirts, hats, glasses and more to support the beer fam.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com