Thomas Creek Brewery Bash ’09
Well Folks, the weekend is upon us and this year’s Brews N’ Boo’s is almost here!
A few exciting updates about the party…
- Game’s On!! Wize Guyz Direct TV will be here broadcasting the Clemson vs. Coastal Carolina game via satellite. So don’t worry sports fans, they’ll have you covered. For any of you planning to be at the Clemson game, join the party afterwards at Thomas Creek!
- Special Cask Ale… ANGRY BLOODTHIRSTY BELGIAN RED!!! Brewed with an authentic Trappist yeast, this Belgian Style Red Ale offers a slightly sweet palate with notes of tropical fruit. The base style has been enhanced with the zest of a blood orange & grains of paradise to make this special beer even more unique in a cask.
- Devil’s Pecker BBQ Sauce… In addition to his now-famous ‘Dareus’ sauce, Tom will be adding a special Halloween addition to the sauce lineup this year using the hottest pepper on Earth, the elusive & infamous Ghost Chili. WARNING: we will be asking you to sign a waiver if you dare to taste!
- Fantastic Volunteers will be on-hand throughout the day, thanks to non-profit Hands On Greenville & The Upstate Brewtopians. Additionally, proceeds from the event will be donated directly to Hands On Greenville.
Reminders about the party…
- When: Saturday, October 31st – 1:00 until 6:00 PM
- Where: Thomas Creek Brewery, 2054 Piedmont Hwy, Greenville, SC 29605
- Music: Picture Me Free from Clemson will be here belting out awesomeness for your ears
- Adult Admission: $10 per person (includes admission, beer or non-alcoholic beverages, food, entertainment & good vibes) ; Child Admission: Free
- Costumes welcome! (but not required) Prizes for best-dressed, scariest & funniest costumes!
- Tom’s BBQ is back by popular demand and it will be dynamtie this year!