The Angel’s Share
It’s official! On November 10th, 2007 we will open the doors at Port Brewing Company and release the 2007 Brandy Barrel Aged version of The Angel’s Share. In order to accommodate more interest and demand in this beer, we will be opening the doors at 10 AM. We”may” have bottles of Older Viscosity available for sale as well. This all depends on our bottling situation this weekend. There is about a 25% chance these will be ready.
Please also note the following rules for this release:
- Bottles will be $15 per cork finished 750ml bottle.
- There will be a limit of 6 bottles per person.
- You will need identification to buy these beers as each person will only be allowed to purchase 6 bottles. I repeat 1 ID= 6 bottles Total no matter which day you show up to buy these.
- This beer is being sold at the brewery only.
- We will NOT take email orders nor will we hold back bottles for pick up at a later date.
- We will NOT ship this beer to out of state patrons.
- Once it is gone, it is gone.
- There are about 90 Cases available for Sale next weekend.
In a little over one years time, The Angel’s Share has become one of the most desirable beers that we produce. As such, we are implementing the following rules this year to ensure that as many people as possible can secure their allotment. We believe a system like this is necessary and we ask for your patience on Saturday as we test it out and work out the kinks for future releases.
Thanks for your ongoing support.
Gina, Jim, Tomme, Vince and the entire Port Brewing family of Brewers
For more info: www.lostabbey.com