Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens – Master Pairings: Brew Food Dinner & Book Signing Event
Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens will host a Master Pairings dinner, featuring dishes from the newly released cookbook from Chefs Press, Brew Food: Great Beer-Inspired Appetizers, Main Courses, and Desserts. Contributors of the book will be on-hand to sign copies for guests.
WHEN: Tuesday, Jan. 29, 2013 at 6:30 p.m.
WHERE: Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens 1999 Citracado Parkway Escondido, CA 92029 (760) 294-7866 www.stoneworldbistro.com
ABOUT BREW FOOD:
A not-so-ordinary cookbook featuring creative beer-filled food recipes and pairings. The tasty tome’s culinary ideas were dreamt up by all-local beer professionals and chefs.
CONTRIBUTORS IN ATTENDANCE:
Greg Koch, CEO and co-founder of Stone Brewing Co. Brandon Hernández, Stone Brewing Co.’s communications specialist Mitch Steele, Stone Brewing Co.’s brewmaster Alex Carballo, Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens executive chef and general manager “Dr.” Bill Sysak, craft beer ambassador at Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens Randy Clemens, co-author of The Craft of Stone Brewing Co.
- Stone’s Tilapia Ceviche – Recipe by Alex Carballo
- Creole Eggs in Purgatory – Recipe by Brandon Hernández
- Stone Smoked Porter Chili – Recipe by Mitch Steele
- Tempeh Shepard’s Pie – Recipe by Greg Koch
- Quad-Braised Osso Buco – Recipe by “Dr.” Bill Sysak
- Russian Imperial Beer Nog – Recipe by Randy Clemens
- Stone Ruination IPA
- Stone IPA
- Stone Smoked Porter
- 2012 Stone Imperial Russian Stout
- AleSmith Anvil ESB
- St. Bernardus Abt 12