St. Patrick’s Day fun at Brew It Up!
Hello from Brew It Up! Brewery & Grill…
St. Patrick’s Day is now less than a week away, so planning for the biggest party of the year is in full swing. Check out all the details online at www.brewitup.com and at www.myspace.com/brewitup_sacramento
Some highlights include:
- The 3rd Annual Tour of Pubs – including limo bus tranport to 6 bars/pubs in Downtown and Midtown Sacramento
- Live Celtic & Irish music on Saturday night (3/15) 8pm – 11pm, featuring Connemara
- Drink specials, an outdoor beer garden, and dancing ’til midnight on St. Patrick’s Day
- Chef’s specials, including Corned beef & cabbage, and shepherds pie, starting Thursday and going all the way through St. Patrick’s Day
- Live Celtic and World music from Sambanda on St. Patrick’s Day – from 4pm – 7pm
- 4 DJs & live guitar brought to you by Paul Gordon (Sac) and Rick Preston (SF) on St. Pat’s from 8pm – midnight
Brew It Up! is the place to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year- the food, the brews, the entertainment, the fun… and the 3rd Annual Tour of Pubs, are all right here at Brew It Up!
Call for info:
More details online:
www.brewitup.com – http://www.brewitup.com/stpatricks_live entertainment.htm – www.myspace.com/brewitup_sacramento