Shelton Brothes And 12% Imports Present: The Festival
We are just one week away from the second edition of The Festival. This epic beer event brings brewers from small breweries all over the world together under one roof, to present their hand-crafted beers, ciders, and meads. We don’t think there is any other international tasting event that can rival the diversity of drinks and direct interaction with the producers that The Festival offers.Tickets for all sessions are on sale now via Event Brite, they can also be purchased in Portland at Bier Cellar.
Location: Portland Yacht Services Building 58 Fore St Portland MAINE ore Street Portland, ME 04101
- Session 1: Friday, June 21st, , 6:30pm to 10:30pm
- Session 2: Saturday, June 22nd , 1pm to 5pm
- Session 3: Saturday, June 22nd , 6:30pm to 10:30pm
Admission to the festival gets you:
- Our special edition sample glass
- 48 tickets for 1 oz samples (that’s the law in Maine) of over 200 of the best beers, ciders, and meads from all over the world. You can use 1 or 2 tickets per pour.
- The opportunity to meet more than 70 of the best beer, cider and mead makers in the world
- Every producer listed will be on hand to talk about their creations. Never before have this many small batch artisans been gathered together in one room……well maybe last year in Worcester. This is just a partial list. The ever expanding list will be posted on FB, twitter(@TheFestivalUS) and www.the-festival.us
Join us and meet all these brewers:
Shelton Brothers breweries:
8 Wired (New Zealand) ▪ Agullons (Catalonia, Spain) ▪ Amager Bryghus (Denmark) ▪ Anchorage (USA) ▪ Au Baron (France) ▪ Bad Attitude (Switzerland)▪ Baird (Japan)▪ Barfly/Laborotorio (Italy)▪ Blaugies (Belgium) ▪Brewfist (Italy) ▪ Brodie’s (England) ▪ Buxton (England)▪ Cambridge (USA)▪ Cantillon (Belgium) ▪ CCM (Catalonia, Spain) ▪ Celestial Meads (USA) ▪ Cidrerie Traditionnelle du Perche (France) ▪ Crooked Stave (USA)▪ De La Senne (Belgium) ▪ De Molen (Holland)▪ De Ranke (Belgium) ▪ Dieu du Ciel! (Quebec, Canada) ▪ Drie Fonteinen (Belgium) ▪ Freigeist (Germany) ▪ Guineu (Catalonia, Spain) ▪ Haand (Norway) ▪ Het Nest (Belgium) ▪ High & Mighty (USA) ▪ Hill Farmstead (USA) ▪ Hogan’s (England) ▪ Jester King (USA) ▪ Jolly Pumpkin (USA)▪ Kerkom (Belgium) ▪ Kissmeyer (Denmark) ▪ Kout (Czech Republic) ▪ Lagar de Ribela (Spain) ▪ Le Trou du Diable (Quebec, Canada) ▪ Mahr’s (Germany) ▪ Marina (Catalonia, Spain) ▪ Midtfyns (Denmark) ▪ Mikkeller (Denmark) ▪ Mjodhamnen (Sweden) ▪ Mystic (USA) ▪ Naparbier (Spain) ▪ Nøgne Ø (Norway) ▪ Page 24 (France) ▪ Pays du Flamand (France) ▪ Prairie Artisan Ales (USA) ▪ Pretty Things (USA) ▪ Rappi Bier Factory (Switzerland) ▪ Renaissance (New Zealand) ▪ Ridgeway (England) ▪ Saint Somewhere (USA) ▪ Struise (Belgium) ▪ ‘t Hofbrouwerijke (Belgium) ▪ The Drunk Monk (Belgium) ▪ The Monarchy (Germany) ▪ Thiriez (France) ▪ To Øl (Denmark) ▪ Toccalmatto (Italy) ▪ Trois Dames (Switzerland) ▪ Yeastie Boys (New Zealand)
12% Imports breweries:
Against the Grain (USA) – Beachwood BBQ & Brewing (USA)- Evil Twin Brewing (Denmark/USA)-Stillwater Artisanal (USA)-Omnipollo (Sweden)-Gueuzerie Tilquin (Belgium)-Brouwerij Hof ten Dormaal (Belgium)-Hopfenstark (Canada)-Brasserie Cazeau (Belgium)-Local Option (USA) – Brouwerij Emelisse (Netherlands)-Nomada Brewing Company (Spain) – Westbrook Brewing (USA)
and some great local producers….Allagash, Bull Jagger (TBC), Maine Beer Co, Maine Mead Works, Marshall Wharf, Oxbow and Rising Tide!