Saint Louis Brewers Festival
St. Louis is the destination for beer lovers next month as the St. Louis Brewers Heritage Festival takes place June 5-6.
This is the festival’s third year, with 60 beers on tap and all the festivities in Forest Park under one large “Bavarian beer-fest style tent,” capable of accommodating thousands of visitors, according to the festival Web site www.stlbrewfest.com. Tickets are $30 in advance, $35 at the door.
Each session will be held on the brewer’s grounds in Forest Park, just east of the Missouri History Museum. Building on the success of last year’s festival, this year we’ve responded to the demand with a bigger festival, more taps, and more brewmasters!
General Session Schedule
Friday, June 5, 6pm – 10pm
Saturday, June 6, 12pm -4pm
Saturday, June 6, 6pm – 10pm
Each Session Includes:
- Free commemorative sampling glassware
- Unlimited sampling of over 60 different beers
- Live Music
- Gourmet Food (available for purchase) from some of St. Louis’ most unique restaurants
- Education from local Brewmasters
- Free parking in Forest Park