Oregon Craft Beer Month Sweepstakes
Oregon Brewers Guild Partners with Oregonlive.com to Offer Oregon Craft Beer Month Sweepstakes
PORTLAND, Ore. – July is Oregon Craft Beer Month and the Oregon Brewers Guild is partnering with Oregonlive.com for a unique contest to give one local beer enthusiast a complete Oregon Craft Beer Month Prize Package. The contest officially began on Friday, June 27th and runs through Sunday, July 13th. Entry is simple, users visit http://www.oregonlive.com/contests/craftbeer and fill out the entry form for a chance to win.
The Oregon Craft Beer Month Prize Package is valued at more than $250 and includes:
- Two tickets to the Oregon Brewers Guild “Brewers Dinner” on Wednesday July, 23rd, 6-8:30 pm, Gov. Tom McCall Waterfront Park, Portland
- Two “Supporter of Native Oregon Beer” memberships for 2008/2009
- Two July is Oregon Craft Beer Month T-shirts
- Two tickets to the Brewers Brunch on Thursday, July 24th
- Two $40 gift certificates to the Oregon Brewers Festival
For complete contest details and eligibility requirements or to enter please visit http://www.oregonlive.com/contests/craftbeer. For more information on Oregon Craft Beer Month visit http://oregonbeer.org
About the Oregon Brewers Guild
The Oregon Brewers Guild is Oregon’s non-profit trade association for the state’s independent breweries. The Guild, which receives no state funding, comprises 56 brewing companies, 30 Associate or supplier members and coming up on 2,000 enthusiast members or S.N.O.B.s (Supporters of Native Oregon Beer). For more information, see www.oregonbeer.org.