Idle Hands Releases Bourbon Barrel-Aged Triplication on 12.12.12
Thanks to the new friends we met this past weekend at the Drink Craft Beer Fall to Winter Fest…we appreciate seeing many of our old friends as well!
If you haven’t already, please mark your calendars on 12.12.12 for a special brewery event from 6 – 10 pm. Three reasons:
- Brewery-only release of our Bourbon Barrel-Aged Triplication. We’ve taken our award-winning Triplication and aged it in a Buffalo Trace Bourbon barrel. Complimentary tastings and bottles for sale (limited quantities available).
- Special tastings of Charlton Rouge (brewery-only Flanders Red aged in red wine barrels for 10 months) and bottles for sale (limited quantities available).
- For the first time ever, we will be offering $5 pours of select beers
- Location/Directions: The brewery is located at 3 Charlton Street in Everett. GoogleMaps will direct you to the right location but view a map of our entrance here.
- Transportation: Assume that parking is NOT AVAILABLE since we’ve coordinated this event with our neighbors, Night Shift Brewing, who will also be hosting an event this same evening for double your pleasure. We encourage public transportation as the brewery is accessible from the Orange Line Sullivan Square station by several bus lines to Broadway at Bowdoin (104, 105, 109). Buses run frequently throughout the night.
- 21+ ID Required: As a condition of our special permit we will be carding at the door so please bring valid ID.
- Space is limited: We will be capping entry to the brewery at 100 people at a time. If you’ve been to the brewery before, you’ll be happy to get an up close and personal view of the facility as we open up beyond the tasting area. If you haven’t yet been to the brewery, bear in mind this space may still be cozy!
Additional upcoming events include the First Thursday (12/6) tasting at City Feed in JP (5 -7 pm) and a general tasting on Friday, 12/7 at the Boston Wine Exchange (5 – 7 pm).
Finally, looking for a great holiday gift idea for the craft beer lover you know? In addition to tastings and growler fills, stop by the brewery to purchase instant crowd pleasers including t-shirts, gift certificates, craft beer glasses (tulip or our new goblets), or bottles of Triplication, T-shirts also available for purchase online.