Greater New York Beer & Food Festival
Date: October 25-26
Location: Doubletree Hotel – Tarrytown, NY
Highlights: Inaugural event; scores of beers from around the world, along with food from area restaurants; demonstrations by celebrity chefs; beer and food pairings suggested by brewmasters; music from national and local bands; VIP cigar/cocktail terrace; Saturday night barbecue; Belgian brunch and beer tasting on Sunday.
The stage is set for another great tasting event! Beer and food lovers from all over The Greater New York area will flock to the DoubleTree Hotel in Tarrytown this October for the first-ever Greater New York Beer & Food Festival. It’s where they can sample scores of the finest beers from around the world alongside signature dish sampling from dozens of the region’s finest restaurants.
What’s on tap:
- Beer and more beer! Light, dark, warm, cold, exotic flavors and traditional ales from the world’s top breweries
- Producers of gourmet foods & specialty pavilions
- Celebrity chefs offering cooking demonstrations with perfect beer pairings suggested by top New York-based craft brewmasters
- Live music from both local area bands and national headliners
- Saturday Night BBQ, Brews & The Beatles B-Sides Party with The Smithereens, VIP Cigar/Cocktail Terrace
For more info or to purchase tickets, Click Here