Drink Beer with "Knuckles" at 99 Bottles
Join South Sound Eats’ beer blogger Phillip “Knuckles” Hamilton for an afternoon tasting of stouts at 99 Bottles in Federal Way on Sunday, Dec. 14 — with beer-friendly food pairings cooked up by South Sound Eats’ Twin Tastes bloggers Melissa and Denise LaCaille.
Sample six big, black Northwest beers paired with hors d’ouvres by South Sound Eats. It’s just $1 to sample all beers with food on Sunday, December 14th at 99 Bottles in Federal Way, Wash. 21+ only, with ID.
- Sasquatch Stout – the Harmons’ brewmaster, Mike Davis, is bottling two cases of this typically draught-only brew just for this tasting event
- Entire Wood-Aged Stout – a materpiece from Seattle’s Pike Brewing Company, a bourbon-barrel aged and blended imperial stout
- Iron Horse Quilter’s Irish Death – a sweet stout brewed in Ellensburg, Wash.
- Ninkasi Oatis – a limited-release seasonal oatmeal stout brewed in Eugene, Oregon
- The Dogfather – a limited-release imperial stout from Laughing Dog of Ponderay, Idaho
- Double Black – a limited-release imperial stout brewed with coffee from Redhook of Woodinville, Wash.
WHAT: South Sound Eats Big, Black Northwest Beer Tasting
WHEN: Sunday, Dec. 14, 2-5 p.m.
WHERE: 99 Bottles, 35002 Pacific Hwy S, A102 Federal Way, WA 98003
HOW MUCH: $1