Countdown to the 10th Anniversary Celebration
Seven days and counting until our Tenth Anniversary Celebration & The Flying Mouflan Experience touches down at the brewery.
We’ve been holding kegs all year long, so we’ll be pouring all of our year-round beers (Hopback Amber, Tröegs Pale Ale, Rugged Trail Ale, Troegenator, Dreamweaver), all four seasonal brands (Nugget Nectar, Sunshine Pils, Dead Reckoning Porter, The Mad Elf), Naked Elf, and all five 2007 Scratch Beers.
Here are the most important things to keep in mind:
- The event is rain or shine. Doors open at 11:30 a.m. There will be live music from 12:30 p.m. until 8 p.m.
- This is not a beer festival. You will receive three sampling tickets with your admission. After that you can purchase more tickets for sampling ($1 per 4 ounce sample) or purchase full glasses of beer for $3 or $5 depending on brand.
- Ticket sales for beer stops at 7 p.m. Beer sales stop at 7:30 p.m. (Unused tickets cannot be exchanged for money.)
- The parking lot in front of the brewery is reserved for handicap parking, brewery sales and a drop-off point. All vehicles should park in the ground level parking lots on both sides of Second Street at the Pinnacle Health Building. Your walk to the brewery will take less than five minutes.
- All tickets ordered before Monday, October 22, at 5 p.m. will be mailed. All tickets sold after Monday (excluding walk-up sales) will be available at will call the day of the event.
- Advance tickets are on sale until Friday, October 26, at 5 p.m.
- Tickets the day of the event are $20.
Troegenator Grabs Gold at GABF
We recently picked up some shiny hardware for Troegenator Doublebock at the 26th Annual Great American Beer Festival in Denver.
Tröegs Brewery received a gold medal in the Bock category for Troegenator, a smooth, mahogany-colored lager that was first created with inspiration from German monastic brews. In 2003 this limited edition lager became a year-round product and since then has become the brewery?s second best-selling beer.
An international panel of brewing experts selected the 2007 Great American Beer Festival winners from 2,832 entries received from 474 breweries in the United States.
Troegenator won a silver medal at the 2006 GABF and a bronze medal at the 2006 World Beer Cup.
click here for a full list of GABF winners
The Tröegs Brothers Invade Good Morning America
Chris and John recently filmed a segment for Good Morning America NOW that is airing on television and the internet. The segment focused on pairing beer with food, and the brothers were interviewed by GMA host Chris Cuomo.
A radio segment was also created for the ABC radio network.
Look for the interviews on the Tröegs Web site in the near future.
click here for radio and tv segment
The Mad Elf is Now Available
The Mad Elf is now available in 12 oz. bottles throughout our five-state distribution area. When you see it, buy it; because when it’s gone, it’s gone.
click here for Mad Elf description