Beer, Bourbon, & BBQ Festival Comes To Manhattan
The Show Sweeping The Country Comes To The Big Apple!
The 2010 Beer, Bourbon, & BBQ Festival tour has added a stop in Manhattan. The festival will be held at la.venue at Terminal Stores, between 27th and 28th Streets. There will be an afternoon VIP Bacon session and an evening general session. Organizers expect to have at least 60 beers and 40 bourbons, along with plenty of barbecue.
Get ready to enjoy all those pleasures that true Southerners live by – Beer, Bourbon, Barbeque, Bacon, and Bluegrass! It’s a great day of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE –TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon.
What You Can Expect…..
- Guests enjoy a relaxed atmosphere where a souvenir glass awaits. Stroll and sip over 60+ beers and 40+ high-end bourbons being poured.
- We have brought in pitmasters from throughout the South to cook up the best BBQ right outside the front door. The first session will feature WHOLE HOG samples.
- Guests can also enjoy the other fantastic restaurants who are on-hand to sample their favorite Southern inspired dishes.
- Seminars. Enjoy seminars from brewmasters and master distillers. Sit in on a panel discussion with your favorite bloggers.
- Live Music. If you just enjoy sippin and listenin’….enjoy the fantastic bluegrass playing at the haymarket stage.
- Cooking demonstrations. Learn how to make the Bacon Explosion and other great foods from our featured chefs.
- Hot sauces, bbq accessories, and even a heated cigar tent will be on-hand for all guests.
- Bacon. If you are a lover of the pork belly….join us for the first session. We’re frying up 10 different kinds of bacon along with fantastic bacon dishes from local restaurants.
Admission: (Session Tickets Are Limited And Tickets Are Sold First-Come First-Serve)
VIP WHOLE HOG AND BACON SESSION – NOON – 4PM: SOLD OUT– TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE FOR THE AFTERNOON SESSION
Valid from Noon-4pm. Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited sampling of beer and bourbon, souvenir t-shirt, 10+ intl bacon sampling, all food including bbq servings.
AFTERNOON SESSION – 5PM – 9PM: 91% SOLD OUT (at time of posting)
$75 Admission. THIS WILL SELL OUT. Valid from 5pm – 9pm. Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited sampling of beer and bourbon, some food.
DESIGNATED DRIVER TICKET – AFTERNOON SESSION:
Includes admission into the event only.
All guests must be 21 or over to attend this event.