8th Annual Music City Brewer's Festival
In an effort to accomodate the growing demand and provide the highest quality experience possible, we have made some changes. Here are the top 3 ways we plan to make this the BEST Music City Brewer’s Festival yet!
July 25, 2009 | Hilton Park – Nashville, TN | musiccitybrewersfest.com
Two Sessions vs. One Session
SESSION A: 12N – 4PM Tickets are still available
SESSION B: 6PM – 10PM… COMPLETELY SOLD OUT!
* Tickets are limited for each session and are available on a first come first serve basis.
Ticket prices have been lowered as well!
Less People per Session!
We have planned for approximately 1,000 less people in each session, which means more space and fewer lines for beer and restrooms.
We have doubled our entrances for quicker admission into the event (and access to the beer).
Here are some of the signature things that you’ve grown to love over the years!
(These are not changing — If it ain’t broke…dont fix it!)
Admission includes samples from the best local, regional, national, and import breweries in the world. You can even taste beer here that isn’t normally available in Nashville. All in your handy souvenir mug sponsored by Mafiaoza’s.
Location, Location, Location
On the beautiful lawn of the Hilton Nashville Downtown with views of some of Nashville’s most unique architectural buildings, including the Schermerhorn Symphony Hall, Country Music Hall of Fame, and the Sommet Center…plus plenty of parking!
Enjoy lunch or dinner from some of Nashville’s best restaurants including Jim N’ Nicks BBQ and MORE!
(Click Here for a complete list of participating restaurants)
Cool down from the summer sun in the Uptown’s Smokeshop Cool Zone — misting tents, cool shade, and fans.
Official After Party
Attendees enjoy FREE Admission to the Official After Party at Coyote Ugly with your event wristband.
Learn how to brew your own beer with our friends from the Music City Brewer’s Homebrew Club.
Details to know….
- This is a 21 and Up Event ONLY
- You must have a valid photo I.D. with ticket for entry. No one under 21 will be permitted, including children.
- There will be NO RE-ENTRY once inside the gates
- NO outside food or beverage allowed
- NO canopies, tents, umbrellas, or any shading structures with stakes will be permitted inside the event.
- NO pets will be allowed other than those for ADA Assistance.
- This is a RAIN or SHINE EVENT
- Please drink responsibly…over indulgence will not be tolerated.