13th Annual Legendary Boonville Beer Festival
“The bahlest steinber hornin’, chiggrul gormin’, tidrick in the heelch of the Boont Region!”
One low entry fee gets you admittance to the festival, a snazzy wristband (keep it on – only those with wristbands may be on the festival grounds), a sampling glass, music and all the samples you care to enjoy during the four hours the taps are open. No sampling tickets needed. No Pay-Per-Sample arrangement.
Food, merchandise and other sundries are offered by various vendors on a pay-per-item basis, but the beer is included in your entry fee. See you there!!
Oh! And Please, Leave your dogs at home!
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING OUR LOCAL NON-PROFITS!
A few things about this year’s festival:
- There will be two points of entry; one at the front gate, and one at the back entrance.
- There will also be wristbanding available both Friday night and Saturday morning at the campsite.
- We have doubled the amount of portable toilets this year! Yeah for shorter lines!
- Gates will open at 12:45 pm. However, pouring will not start until 1:00 pm-so don’t even ask!
- There is a pirate theme this year, so brush up on your pirate speak and be ready to display your buccaneer spirit!
Click here to read about past Boonville Beer Festivals and check out a few photos.
Date: May 2, 2009 (rain or shine)
Times: Taps open from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Music until 6:00 p.m.
Place: Mendocino County Fairgrounds
14400 Hwy 128; Boonville, CA
(Absolutely No Dogs Allowed)
Camping Available See the Map
Cost: $40 Advanced Ticket Sales
$50 At The Gate
$5 Non-Drinker/Designated Driver
Online Ticket Sales Have Ended
Please call (707) 895-2337 x10 for other ticket options
Advanced Tickets Also Available at:
21st Amendment – San Francisco
All That Good Stuff – Boonville
Barclay’s Pub – Oakland (sold out)
Bear Republic Brewing Co. – Healdsburg
Bilcos Billiards – Napa
Dig! Music – Ukiah
Eel River Brewing-Fortuna
Harvest Market – Fort Bragg
Mad River Brewing – Blue Lake
Rubicon Brewing – Sacramento
Russian River Brewing – Santa Rosa (sold out)
Ruth McGowans Brew Pub – Cloverdale
Seabright Brewery – Santa Cruz
The Toronado – San Francisco (sold out)