Introducing A New Look and Feel for The Full Pint
All summer long, Jonny and I have been working on bringing a new look and feel to the ten year old online beer publication known as The Full Pint. For those of you who have been paying close attention, you have seen us put out job postings for designers, developers, system administrators and such. Well, here it is, our relaunched website with a fresh new logo. We couldn’t be more proud of our new look, but want you to know we have the same soul as always. We wouldn’t have been able to accomplish this project without the support of all you readers, who continue you visit our site daily and listen to our podcast weekly. Here are some of things we are very proud of with our relaunched site:
- New logo, designed by YDesign27, after 8 years of using our same logo.
- Web Development and SEO by Kate Parberry.
- System implementation, security and optimization by Inc Technologies.
- We have a sweet About Us page featuring our hard working, passionate team.
- The entire site is now using SSL for your security and peace of mind.
You may or may not have noticed the quality of our weekly podcast has improved, after interviewing countless “podcast” engineers, we decided to keep this job in house with the handy touch of Mr. Jonny Fullpint. We still have a ways to go, we are happy with the direction of the show.
The Full Pint remains loyal to all craft breweries we serve as well as you, the reader of The Full Pint. Through the thick and thin, you have stuck with us, and we appreciate that. There will never be a time where we ask our readers for money in exchange for the news, articles and podcasts we publish. With that said, you can support us for $0.00 by doing one or more of the following.
- Share the posts you enjoy on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit.)
- Exclude our website domain name from your AdBlockers. We don’t play intrusive or annoying ads, and unblocking our site will help us and our advertisers.
- Give our podcast good reviews and leave feedback on Apple Podcast. Here’s a link on how to do that. LINK
- Let your beer loving friends know about us.
What’s next for The Full Pint? We hope to ramp up our original content, improve our podcast production and cover more regions of the world. Thank you very much for sticking with us for all these years. We know there are many places and flavors to consume your beer interests, so we are grateful that you have made The Full Pint one of your stops.