- This event has passed.
2018 WeldWerks Invitational Festival
June 23, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm$100
Join us on Saturday, June 23 for the inaugural WeldWerks Invitational Festival at the DoubleTree in Downtown Greeley, CO. Tickets are $100 each, which include a commemorative tasting glass and samples of nearly 100 beers from 40+ of the best breweries in the country. Several local food trucks will be on site with food available for purchase separately (food is not included with tickets). The best part is that 100% of the proceeds from the festival will benefit local Weld County nonprofit organizations, including (but not limited to) the Immigrant and Refugee Center of Northern Colorado. Each session will last exactly three hours, so be sure to purchase tickets for the correct session:
Afternoon Session 12:00 – 3:00 PM
Evening Session 4:00 – 7:00 PM
Other than timing, there are no differences between the two sessions and equal amounts of all beers will be available at both sessions.
Here is a tentative list of breweries who will be pouring at the festival, which is subject to change:
Amalgam, American Solera, Angry Chair, Atom, Barrel Culture, Black Project, Bottle Logic, Boulevard, Brew Gentlemen, Casa Agria, Casey, Cerebral, Crooked Stave, Cycle, Destihl, Firestone Walker, Fremont, Funky Buddha, Great Notion, Hop Butcher, Horus, J. Wakefield, Jester King, Kane, Liquid Mechanics, Lost Abbey, Mikerphone, Modern Times, More, New Image, Odd13, Our Mutual Friend, Perennial, Rare Barrel, River North, Scofflaw, The Answer, The Bruery, The Veil, Toppling Goliath, Trve, Voodoo, Wiley Roots
- All attendees must be 21 or older with a valid photo ID (no exceptions). No minors (children/infants included) allowed.
- Tickets will only be available for purchase online through Eventbrite. Tickets will not be available at the door.
- Afternoon Session tickets will only grant attendees access to the festival from 12-3 PM, and tickets for the Evening Session will only grant attendees access to the festival from 4-7 PM.
- Designated Driver tickets and other discounted tickets are not available.
- Tickets must be presented for admittance, either printed or displayed on mobile devices.
- Event is rain or shine and will be held in the Centennial Ballroom at the DoubleTree Hotel in Downtown Greeley, CO.
- No pets allowed.
- Outside drinks are not permitted, other than empty or sealed water bottles. Water will be available at the event.
- Drink responsibly! We reserve the right to refuse admittance, refuse service, and/or remove individuals from the event for any reason.
- All sales are final and tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded at any time.
- 100% of all proceeds from the festival will benefit local Weld County nonprofit organizations, including (but not limited to) the Immigrant and Refugee Center of Northern Colorado. WeldWerks employees and event staff are donating their time to help organize the event.
We have partnered with the DoubleTree in Downtown Greeley and the Homewood Suites Greeley to offer discounted lodging for the event. Guests are responsible for booking their own lodging.
The DoubleTree is offering rooms starting at $119/night for Friday and Saturday night. For reservations at the DoubleTree, please call 1 800 222-TREE (8733) and ask for the WeldWerks room block with booking code WF2
Homewood Suites is offering rooms starting at $119/night and will be offering free shuttle service to and from the Downtown Greeley for the event. For reservations at Homewood Suites, please call (970) 330-1706 and ask for the WeldWerks group block.
Rooms will fill up fast, so make reservations sooner than later!
Friday Fest on June 22
In addition to the festival on Saturday, June 23, we are also partnering with the Greeley Downtown Development Authority to sponsor their Friday Fest event on June 22. Patrick’s Irish Pub will be hosting a tap takeover of breweries from the festival, which can all be enjoyed in the Downtown Go-Cup District from 5-10 pm, with live music starting at 6 pm. Friday Fest is free to attend and open to the public, so you might want to arrive a day early to enjoy all that we have in store for the weekend!
- June 23, 2018
12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Event Category: