Yards Brewing Begins ‘From Pole to Pint’ Program
Yards Brewing Company is proud to announce Pole to Pint, a craft beer scholarship and sales training program designed to help women in the “entertainment” arts (burlesque dancers and queens, belly dancers, chorus girls, exotic dancers, show girls, and stripteuses, among others) move from working the top of the bar to working behind it — and in front of it — on behalf of Yards Brewing Company.
You’ll learn what it takes to pour, promote, and market Yards Signature, Seasonal, and Revolutionary Ales both on-site and out in the community.
Pole to Pint includes:
– 4 weeks of craft beer education at Yards Brewing Company covering the brewing process, tasting, pouring, and pairings.
– A special private sales training program with “The Rick” entitled “Closing the Deal.”
– Apparel (probably halter tops) and other swag.
– Certificate of completion and possibly achievement.
– Two-week trial employment as Tommy’s Knockers a.k.a. Yards Girls. (Compensation TBD.)
To be considered, you must provide:
– A 300 word essay on why you’re perfect for Pole to Pint
Submit all of the above to [email protected]
Fine Print: Must be 21 years of age or older. If you haven’t figured it out. April Fools. Now come on down to the Brewery for some Saison. It’s on-tap and it’s delicious. No joke.