The Bruery’s 2013 Reserve Society Goes On Sale Thursday Oct. 25
To all of you craft beer lovers and fanatics of The Bruery, Set your alarm clocks, write it on your calendars and double check your internet connections because next Thursday, our Reserve Society is opening up to new members!
From The Bruery:
We are extremely excited for this coming year at The Bruery. With our increased brewing capacity, a brand new pilot system and an enormous collection of oak barrels, you can expect some incredible beers to be coming your way and many of these beers will be exclusive releases to the Reserve Society. We hope you can be a part of the fun and we look forward to meeting all of the new members at our first Reserve Society event of 2013.
Membership is $295 and includes the following:
- 1 bottle of Melange #3 (Initial Package, January 2013 pickup)
- 1 bottle of White Chocolate (Initial Package, January 2013 pickup)
- 1 bottle of Otiose (Initial Package, January 2013 pickup)
- 1 bottle of Chocolate Rain (Available in March 2013)
- 2 bottles of Black Tuesday (Available in late October 2013)
- 2 bottles Barrel Aged 5 Golden Rings (Available in December 2013)
- 1 bottle of Mystery Beer #1 (Mystery Release Date)
- 1 bottle of Mystery Beer #2 (Mystery Release Date)
- 1 piece of high quality merchandise
- Guaranteed access to many releases throughout the year
- 15% off: Allocations, other purchases through The Bruery website, purchases at the Tasting Room and when purchasing Bruery beer at The Bruery provisions.
- Access to special growler fills, special flights, and Reserve Society events
- First right of refusal to join the 2014 Reserve Society
- Climate controlled storage of your online allocation purchases until March 31st, 2014
- NEW TO 2013 – Shipping within California (at an extra cost)^^
Membership begins on January 1st, 2013 and ends December 31st, 2013.
For full information visit www.thebruery.com/reservesociety