Starr Hill Brewery Begins All Access Series with Little Red RooStarr Coffee Cream Stout
(CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA) — Starr Hill Brewery is pleased to announce the release of their All Access series of beers in 4-packs. The All Access series comprises Starr Hill’s limited- release beers, featuring some of the most unique and exciting styles from the brewery. Previously sold in 22 oz. bottles and draft (1/2 barrel & 1/6 barrel kegs), the beers will now be available in 4-packs of 12 oz. bottles, in addition to draft. Returning as the first beer in the series is a much-buzzed-about brew, Little Red RooStarr Coffee Cream Stout, which features local coffee from Red Rooster Coffee Roasters of Floyd, VA. Every 3 months, the series will feature another one of the diverse and award-winning beers from Starr Hill Brewery.
“Our team’s efforts in the All Access series this past year have resulted in some of the best beers that Starr Hill has ever produced, and these represent some of our employees’ favorite beers,” said Robbie O’Cain, Starr Hill’s Manager of Brewery Operations. “As craft drinkers, our team is excited to have the All Access series in 4-packs because it makes it that much easier to share with friends and fans of great beer.”
2015 All Access Beers in 4-Packs:
Little Red RooStarr Coffee Cream Stout
– Available January–March, this full-bodied milk stout is brewed with coffee from our friends at Red Rooster Coffee Roasters in Floyd, VA.
King of Hop Imperial IPA
– Available April–June, this beer is dry-hopped and brewed with heaps of American hops from the Pacific Northwest.
– Gold Medal for Best IPA in Virginia at the Virginia Craft Brewers’ Festival.
Whiter Shade of Pale White IPA
– Available July–September, this is a refreshing marriage of two bold beer styles: the Belgian Wit and the IPA.
– Gold Medal for American-Belgo-Style Ale at the 2014 World Beer Cup.
Shakedown Chocolate Cherry Stout
– Available October–December, this full-bodied imperial stout savors tartness from the cherries that balance the smooth cocoa sweetness.
Find out where to pick up Starr Hill brews with the Beer Locator at www.StarrHill.com/WhereToBuy.
Starr Hill Brewery was founded in 1999 by Mark Thompson and Kristin Dolan in Charlottesville, Virginia. Starr Hill is one of the most award-winning craft breweries on the East Coast, having won 21 Great American Beer Festival, World Beer Cup and Great British Beer Festival medals since its founding. The beer is distributed in nine states, including Virginia, Delaware, Georgia, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Washington D.C. Please visit www.StarrHill.com for more information.