Spring Bottle Releases From Hill Farmstead
February, March, April and May…
- Twilight of the Idols: 500ml: No limit. 8$
- Florence: Bottled. Available January 16th. 750ml. 10$
- Fear and Trembling: Smoked Baltic Porter. Lagered in Stainless. February 13th. 500ml. 8$
- Biere de Norma. Our Biere de Mars. Release: February 27th. 750ml. 20$. Limit 3?
- Double Barrel Damon: 1 year in Port, 1 year in VW Bourbon. 375ml. 20$ Limit 1 March 2013?
- Grassroots Brewing Convivial Suaréz: Saison brewed with Hibiscus. February 27th. 750ml. 10$
- Phenomenology of Spirit: Our Dark Saison. This version was sent through our coolship and 100% spontaneously fermented with Greensboro/Hill Farmstead airborne yeast. 375ml. 10$. March 20th?
- Spontaneously Fermented Ale. 15$ 375ml. Limit 1. April 2013
- Hill Farmstead/Jackie O’s/Crooked Stave: Release #1: Oud Bruin brewed with Ohio Walnuts. Aged 18 months in oak barrels. 375ml. 12$. Limit 4 April 2013?
- Flora aged with Satsuma Mandarins: 375ml. 15$ Proper name forthcoming. May 2013.
- Flander’s (style) Red: May 2013. 375ml.
Please also stay tuned to the finalized details of our specialty release “reserve” memberships. Likely only 150 memberships. Details release early February 2013. Check back often…
All limits are subject to change… but this is the likely alotment.