Roadhouse Brewing Shares GABF 2018 Events
(DENVER, CO) – Roadhouse Brewing Company, Jackson Hole, WY’s local on-tap favorite that has recently begun distributing in Colorado, announces its participation in the 2018 Great American Beer Festival. From a beer pairing dinner at Euclid Hall, and exclusive release tap takeovers, to activations with their custom branded beer bike + Volkswagen bus, and a late night collaboration of beer cocktails + bites with the recently opened Death & Co, Roadhouse co-founders Colby Cox and chef/restaurateur Gavin Fine of Jackson Hole’s Fine Dining Restaurant Group are eager to offer a taste of Roadhouse Brewery among the annual gathering of world class breweries.
“Though this will be our fifth year at GABF, it’s a particularly exciting one for us now that we’re distributing in Colorado, home to one of the best craft beer scenes in the world and where I spent some of my formative years in craft brewing,” says co-founder Colby Cox.
In the last year, Roadhouse has expanded distribution to include Wyoming statewide, Montana, Idaho, Colorado and Southern California; was awarded a B Corporation Certification for the brewery’s commitment to social and environmental performance; and is preparing to open Roadhouse Pub & Eatery in Jackson Hole this Fall. Along with a number of new releases hitting shelves, Roadhouse is thrilled to participate in Great American Beer Festival to further introduce its ever-growing brand.
Roadhouse Brewing Company’s schedule before + during GABF includes:
September 17-23: 5280 Burger Bar – Tap Takeover
- Roadhouse will be pouring from six taps all week at 5280 Burger Bar, featuring favorites like theirWilson, West Side IPA; Trout Whistle, Pale Ale; Avarice and Greed,Bottle-Conditioned Belgian Golden Ale; Mountain Jam Vol. 2, Hazy Mango IPA;Sweet Potato Porter; and Siren Seduction, Barrel-Aged Belgium Strong.
September 18: Falling Rock Tap Takeover – Tap Takeover, 4pm-6pm
- Roadhouse’s custom Volkswagen bus will be parked outside Falling Rock Tap House as the team pours Raspberry Beret, Fruited Saison; Tower of The Castle, Barrel-Aged Porter; and Family Vacation, Crushable Blonde Ale from three taps before the GABF judge’s reception.
September 19: Euclid Hall Beer Dinner, 6pm-9pm
- Roadhouse co-founder and acclaimed chef/restaurateur Gavin Fine will join Euclid Hall’s executive chef Sarah Cloyd for a beer pairing dinner at the popular Larimer Square restaurant from Jennifer Jasinski and Beth Gruitch, known for its industrial-modern pub setting, eclectic bar bites and carefully sourced beer list. The RBCo team will be pouring six varietals including; Mountain Jam Vol. 1, Hazy IPA; Siren’s Seduction, Barrel-Aged Belgium Strong; Tower of The Castle, Barrel-Aged Porter;Sacred Brett, Barrel-Aged Fruited Brett Saison; and Family Vacation,Crushable Blonde Ale.
September 20: Stout Street Social – RBCo Sacred Brett Beer Tasting
Join the Roadhouse team across the street from the Convention Center at Stout Street Social for an afternoon of tastings before the first night of GABF Session 1 and PAIRED, featuring Roadhouse’s unreleased Sacred Brett, a barrel-aged fruited Brett saison.
September 20-21: Hayters & Co. – Post-GABF Tap Takeover, 10pm– close
- Roadhouse’s custom beer bike will be rolling downstairs with a static handle pouringFamily Vacation,Crushable Blonde Ale; Raspberry Beret, Fruited Saison; andMountain Jam Vol. 2, Hazy Mango IPA.
September 20: Death & Co. – Late Night Beer Cocktails + Bites, 10pm-2am
- Late night revelers can gather at Vauxhall at The Ramble Hotel to enjoy a live DJ, various Roadhouse beers, small bites and beer cocktails in collaboration with Death & Co
September 21: Cheba Hut – Beer Tasting, 1pm-3pm
- Join the team to sample pours of RBCo’sSweet Potato Porter,
Raspberry Beret, Fruited Saison; and Tower of The Castle, Barrel-Aged Porter.
September 20 + 21
- GABF Session 1 and 2, 5:30pm – 10:00pm
- PAIRED Food + Beer Tasting, 5:30pm – 9:00pm *alongside chef Sam Talbot
About Roadhouse Brewing Co. (www.roadhousebrewery.com)
Drawing inspiration from ancient Belgian brewing techniques as well as forward- thinking American styles, Roadhouse Brewing Co. is the brainchild of award-winning home-brewer and entrepreneur Colby Cox and locally renowned chef/restaurateur Gavin Fine of Jackson Hole’s Fine Dining Restaurant Group, uniting their passion for music, food, and good beer, all while encapsulating their ‘Live Deep’ mantra and passion for the outdoors. Jackson Hole’s local on-tap favorite, Roadhouse has recently announced the bottling and distribution of beers beyond its roots, with newly expanded distribution on and off-premise into Wyoming state-wide, Montana, Idaho, Colorado and California. The initial bottling selection includes:
- “Family Vacation” Crushable Blonde Ale, 5% abv
- “Trout Whistle” Pale Ale, 6.0% abv
- “Wilson” West Side IPA, 7.5% abv
- “Avarice & Greed” bottle-conditioned Belgian Golden Ale, 9% abv
- “Highwayman”Belgian Session Ale, 5.0% abv
- “Loose Boots” Aprés IPA, 5.0% abv (seasonal)
- “Mountain Jam Vol. 1” Hazy IPA, 6.5% abv
- “Mountain Jam Vol. 2” Hazy Mango IPA, 6.8% abv
- “Siren Song” Belgian-Style Imperial Ale, 14% abv
Colby Cox, Co-Founder and Brewmaster
Roadhouse Brewing Company Co-Founder and Brewmaster Colby Cox ignited his passion for craft beer working on the bottling line at Dogfish Head Brewery when he was 16, and grew his interest in small-batch brewing for many years as a competitive home-brewer. As a serial entrepreneur, he focuses on brand leadership, innovation, and disruption in all his pursuits. Despite owning a commercial brewery since 2012, he continues to label himself a home-brewer, and brings his passion and creativity for making great beer to everything he touches at Roadhouse.
Gavin Fine, Co-Founder
Roadhouse Brewing Company Co-Founder Chef Gavin Fine draws his inspiration from all over the world; he has earned the attention of the James Beard foundation and boasts five restaurants, a catering company, specialty grocer, artisan ice cream brand and butcher shop in Jackson Hole. His presence in the development process can be felt in the complexity of experience in every beer created and the pairings that follow.
For more information on Roadhouse Brewing Company, call 307.264.1900 or visitwww.roadhousebrewery.com/ and connect on Instagram @roadhousebeer Twitter @roadhousebeer and Facebook.
Madeline Block at Baltz & Co. PR: 917.209.0166 / [email protected]
Katie Orlady at Baltz & Co. PR: 775.240.7853 / [email protected]
Jamie Cohen at Baltz & Co. PR: 917.257.4991 / [email protected]